Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Chocolate Covered Cherry Day and Some Other Things

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


Doesn't Snapchat make us cute??

I'm also super excited about that cardigan I'm wearing.  I finally decided to try out Stitch Fix, and I'm so so glad I did!  Dan is also trying it out, which I'm sure will make me think I need to take more pictures of us than I already do....  Because I struggle a tad with buying clothes - some may call it picky, I call it selective - I sent back four of the five items that came in my first fix, but I absolutely love the cardigan I kept.  (If you are curious about Stitch Fix, click the link.)

If, on the other hand, you're curious about where to find the cutest little chocolate teddy bears and snowmen, don't click the link.  Go to Aldi!  Found these there today:






Of course, in this picture, they look like neither teddy bears nor snowmen...  Just take my word for it.  They are adorable.  And only 75 cents!!

Speaking of great deals, Bath & Body Works is also having their semi-annual sale right now.  If, like me, you are a child of the '90s and among the original B&BW followers, you know this is too good to pass up!  I scored all these:



Because really, who can resist?  And how much did I pay for all these? $26!  That's it!  These will easily last me until the next sale.  I'm not even sure how much these are regular price because that's something we know I would never pay.  Ever.

Anyway, the real amazingness around here today?  CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY DAY!

I honestly don't really like chocolate covered cherries, but....it's still CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY DAY!

Dan got me this calendar:


So, of course I have discovered all the national days of whatever that I missed last year.  I just can't ever get over the idea that no matter what may be going on in the world, how cold it is or whose chicken and rice didn't turn out just right last night or whose chicken lasagna turned into Pizza Hut this evening, it is STILL chocolate covered cherry day!



Hope you all had a spectacular chocolate covered cherry day!












No comments:

Post a Comment