Saturday, January 13, 2018

Obit & Ice Skating

Hello, everyone!

This week has been busy, but so much fun!

Wednesday, we went ice skating at UNMC and had a blast!!  Well....I had a blast.  Dan...well, Dan was a trouper, like always.  He may not love the ice, but I think he had fun.  At least, I hope so.....??  I think this face says, "YES!  I AM HAVING FUN!"  Or something similar.




And after ice skating, there is nothing better than, of course, a good book and a glass of  wine.  We are big supporters of local wineries (and by "big," I mean we drink about two bottles of wine a month....but in spirit...big supporters....??)  If you follow my Instagram, you will see that we spent a lot of time visiting Nebraska and Iowa wineries this summer.  This Peach wine from Breezy Hills isn't actually one of my favorites when compared to their wonderful Cranberry wine, but it's still really, really good.  


As for the book, Obit by Jim Sheeler is shaping up to be one the most interesting books I've ever read.  It's a book of obituaries, which sounds so sad, but is actually very inspiring.  My wonderful friend, Rhea, suggested this book to me (and then let me borrow it!) and I am so glad she did.  It's just amazing.  I strongly suggest you all check it out.

Hope you all are having a wonderful week! 





No comments:

Post a Comment