Saturday, March 17, 2018

Spring Candles, Lucky Charms Treats, Sushi, and a Birthday Party!

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone!

Last year, I made corned beef and cabbage....oh my, it was so good.  This year, I forgot to put corned beef brisket on my grocery order and well, we had these Lucky Charms Treats instead.  (Not actually for dinner.  Just dessert!).

We also had these yummy cupcakes!


I guess I forgot to buy St. Patrick's Day cupcake liners.  Whoops.

We have also had a bunch of other wonderful things going on around here.


This wonderful man turned 102!



Bizi participated in a city-wide fifth grade chorus concert.



My childhood friend, Julie, and I had our Annual Birthday Lunch at Blue...which we didn't take any pictures of for some reason.  

Lots of wonderful things.

I also picked up some helpful tips:

1) Buy meat through Zaycon foods.  We got 40 lbs. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts for just a little under $40.  I highly recommend checking to see if there is an event coming to your area soon.  If you sign up, please use my referral code: ZF954387.



2) Use a water bottle with a time tracker - like this:


This is the one I bought last week and I have drank all my water every single day since.  Just get one.  

3) Stock up on spring candles from Bath & Body Works.  I got three-wick candles for $12.95.  And the little mini ones were $4 each.  I love the spring scents!


I can't believe spring is almost here!  I love winter, but I am so excited for all the great things that come with spring.  Like flowers!  I grabbed this hyacinth yesterday.  I love having fresh flowers on the table.  


So pretty. 

Hope all of you are having wonderful weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment