Saturday, March 3, 2018

Cinnamon Rolls, Strawberry Shortcake, Instant Pot, & Slime

Hello!

We have been so busy this week.  Oh my.

Sunday, I made these yummy Easy Overnight Caramel Cinnamon Rolls.  They were super good and so pretty.  I have no clue why I didn't take a picture, but I didn't.  These were made from frozen bread dough, which was great for convenience, but a little difficult to roll out, at least for me.  They were really good, but I prefer making my own dough.

Monday was full of GREAT surprises.  My awesome mom thought I needed this:

I was definitely in agreement.  I haven't used it yet, but what a wonderful surprise to come home to!



Amazon also had the Wrinkle in Time boxed set for only a little over $10, so, of course, we had to grab that for our family reading time.


Speaking of family time, we got this fun game, as well.  



The prices on both of these things have gone up since I was able to grab them (the game was only $8), but even at the higher price, both were worth it.


Tuesday was National Strawberry Day, so we had to celebrate with Strawberry Shortcake.



Something else to celebrate - those measuring cups back there.  Not only did these measuring cups and spoons include sizes like 2 cups and 3/4 cup and 1/2 Tablespoon, they do NOT come apart.  THEY DO NOT COME APART!!  



Because there are so many, they are three separate sets (one for the spoons, one for smaller cups, and one for larger cups), so they aren't cumbersome to work with, even though they, as you may have heard, do.  not.  come.  apart!!!  

And all the markings on them are raised, meaning they don't come off after washing!  They don't come off!  Oh my, they don't come off.  I'm not sure it's normal to be this excited about measuring cups and spoons, but oh, I am.  They are just the best.

UPDATE 3/25/18: They come apart.

Wednesday was supposed to be kickboxing day, but uh...Eloise and I were late and so we, uh, well...


The zucchini garden pasta was so good.  You should go try it.  You know, next time you're late for kickboxing.

And then today, we took the little girls to make slime at the library.  I have been so impressed with the Council Bluffs Library so far.  It's such a nice building.  Comfy, but modern.  Great selection.  And today, they had this fun little program to make slime.






As you can tell, fun was had by all.

Hope all of you are having just as much fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment