Sunday, February 11, 2018

Winter Adventures, Valentine Brownies, & Ysa's First Job!

Happy Sunday, everyone! 

So, we decided to go on a winter adventure this weekend!  We drove to Briggs Woods because someone (and by someone, I think we all know I mean me) wanted to see the waterfall in winter with snow and ice.  But....the road to the waterfall was blocked....so.....  We did see the river, though.  Well, we saw the snow on the river.  But it was all still really pretty.







We then stopped by a couple wineries.

Prairie Moon (I recommend the Glo and the Cranberry):




And Snus Hill (the Spinna was really good!):


I wanted to get some goat cheese at Swede Point Creamery, so we stopped by there, as well.  They did not have any goat cheese ready, but guess what they did have?!  Baby goats!!  This is Ed.



After such a full day, we were tired.  So, once we got home, I ended the day with some blooming flower hot tea (my favorite kind).


And so concluded Winter Adventure 2018.

What else did we do this week?

We celebrated National Pizza Day (in style, of course):


Ysabel started her first job!!


And I made these valentine brownies with this wonderful lady.  Love spending time with her.  One of the most beautiful souls I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.





Hope your week was just as wonderful as ours!


No comments:

Post a Comment