Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Frozen Yogurt, Snowmen, and a Happy Little Camper

Hello!

I hope everyone has been enjoying February as much as we have!  We (and by we, I think I mean I) have really been loving the snow the last few weeks, celebrating with snowman pizza and snowman pancakes!  Elie even enjoyed her first Snow Ball!









We have also enjoyed celebrating some fun national days!

Like National Frozen Yogurt Day:



And national Fettuccine Alfredo Day - this recipe was amazing, BTW.  And easy!  (Clearly, I am the BEST food photographer ever....)



Aside from eating lots of good food, we've been a little crafty over here.  As some of you may have glimpsed from years past, my girls have always really enjoyed making cute Valentine boxes.  

A couple examples from previous years:






This year, Bizi found this little gem over at Suzy's Sitcom.  This little camper was really fun to make and actually, not that hard.  If you'd like to make one, Suzy has a great tutorial here.  

It started out as just a basic cardboard box:




Added some paint:


Scrapbook paper and a LOT of Mod Podge.



We obviously needed a door and a window:




And some other things....and tada!



Despite all of our fun, I have still found some time to read.  I have crossed two more books off my 2018 book list, and I have really enjoyed both of them (as well as that $6 bottle of wine from Aldi - it was actually really, really good.  As in, good enough to buy more):






In short, we are keeping busy and still enjoying winter!  Hope all of you are, as well!






No comments:

Post a Comment